front page

front page
temple lights

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Talk about spring cleaning...

Okay so I have this cleaning bug, as I would like to call it for now.  I have been obsessed with organizing and cleaning my house from room to room.  I don't know why this has taken over, but it has.  I have even gone through my kitchen cabinets (where tons of candy lies hidden behind shelf items-shhh). And arranged and re-arranged things-I guess to my liking, but have yet to tell.  The drive kinda feels like that energy rush you get right before you go into labor when having children-but nope I'm not pregnant, but loving the energy boosts!!!  It could be from eating better, which I am doing with only 2 trips to the kitchen cabinets a day, verses lets say 4-6 times-ha, ha.  But I believe it could be from the beautiful weather and wonderful sunshine.  I open my doors and windows and let the breezes in and it seems to reviatilize me.  Anywho-go clean!!! Yay!!

No comments: