front page

front page
temple lights

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Got my camera-time for kid pictures!!!

One of the passions I have is taking pictures. For Christmas a few years back Jason purchased the digital Canon EOS Rebel camera for me. I was in Heaven (sing-song)! Well I have used it to a max, and it has been on many adventures with me-from new baby shots to Hawaii, family vacations, family reunions and birthday celebrations. My poor lens wore out, and a trigger inside the lens that auto focuses broke. Luckily our warranty covered the repair and so I was without a camera following Halloween. I later learned that I was not going to have my camera repaired but replaced with a new one, at least one comparable to it-they no longer made the camera I owned. So after a few extra $'s and another warranty purchase, arrived at my door was the Canon EOS Rebel T3-and this one comes with video...I repeat-VIDEO!!! How awesome is that!!!! So the very next day I took my kiddos out to take some Christmas pics that I was praying to get done (dependent on camera's arrival). They came out great-I love my new camera!


  
























































































 






























No comments: