front page

front page
temple lights

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Kids Christmas craft day!!!!

So it was a success!!! Overall 32 kids came with parents to create some fun items for Christmas.  It was a bustling event with 5 tables set up inside-for fear of rain-and lots of glue and laughter.  We had cookies, lemonade and chips.   A friend took some pics for me because I am still waiting for my camera from the repair center (thanks Alex!).  I was able to pull it off with lots of help from my sister, but also small things Jason did before he took off to California to watch the Chevron World Challenge Golf Tournament.  My friend Alex also helped by loaning me a few tables a chairs that allowed me to set up a few more stations.  I think at one time we had about 15-20 kids outside playing in the backyard before it started to rain.  They would come in a craft a bit, then run outside a play a bit, inside to craft, outside to play.  Lots of planning...but totally worth it.  My kids were so excited to have so many friends of every age here at home to hang out with for a few hours.  It was just great!!! Thanks to all that came and enjoyed the day with us. Hope your memories are a good as mine are. 


          
Makayla and friend Kayla

JJ with friend Hayden
   
           
              Tyler taking a lunch break, along with a
                break from the chocolate chip cookies

Carter mostly played with all the little
 kids and hung out ih his room
   
         
Friends enjoying the day
  
                  
                           Outside play. Makayla with friends Brianna,
                         Mia, Michelle, Jakob and Matthew



          
Working together

                      
So much fun!!!
 

1 comment:

Amy O'Neill said...

You are one brave mama!! 32 kids??! Wow! Looks like fun :)